Add：North Industrial District, HuangYan,TaiZhou,ZheJiang Province,China
Mail: [email protected] vip.163. com
Plastic tableware is mainly made of the following mater […]
Plastic tableware is mainly made of the following materials:
1. Melamine plastic is commonly used to make bowls, plates, chopsticks, spoons and other tableware. It uses melamine and formaldehyde bai resin as main raw materials. The appearance and feel are like porcelain, acid and alkali resistance, surface hardness and impact resistance are relatively high, and the service life is long. If the melamine in inferior melamine tableware is not completely polymerized, part of it will melt into the food.
2. Fake melamine tableware is made of urea-formaldehyde resin or phenolic resin. Its appearance is very similar to the authentic melamine tableware, but it contains high formaldehyde. After heating, formaldehyde is easy to precipitate, which is harmful to health.
3. High-density polyethylene (HDPE), suitable for bottles of food and medicine, cleaning supplies and bath products, shopping bags, trash cans.
4. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), made of ethylene. Often used as mineral water bottles, cola beverage bottles, juice bottles, etc.
5. Polypropylene (PP), polymerized by propylene, is more transparent than polyethylene and harder than polyethylene. Most of the packaging boxes in restaurants are made of it. The plastic boxes made can be heated in a microwave oven.
6. Polystyrene (PS), polymerized from styrene, is often used as a bowl of instant noodle boxes and fast food boxes. It is heat-resistant and cold-resistant, but too high a temperature will release harmful substances, so it should not be heated in a microwave oven, and try not to use it to hold hot food, and it should not contain strong acid (if juice) and strong alkaline substances. , Otherwise it will release styrene and auxiliary materials.
7. Polycarbonate (PC), which is synthesized with bisphenol A and diphenyl carbonate as raw materials, has excellent impact toughness and mechanical strength, and has good transparency. It is often used in the manufacture of water bottles, water cups, baby bottles, etc. However, the bisphenol A is easily exuded and endangers human health.