Add：North Industrial District, HuangYan,TaiZhou,ZheJiang Province,China
Mail: [email protected] vip.163. com
Plastic lunch boxes are also available in a variety of […]
Plastic lunch boxes are also available in a variety of styles and sizes. The square plastic lunch box can be used to store various condiments. The rectangular plastic lunch box is easy to store food with moisture, such as fruits, vegetables and seafood. The round plastic lunch box is suitable for storing sauces, sauces and various side dishes.
⒈Plastic lunch box raw materials: As consumers pay more and more attention to health, people are concerned about the health of the materials used in the plastic lunch box itself. Sanitary and safe materials are harmless to the human body, such as PC materials, PE materials and PP materials. The more common plastic lunch box materials are PP materials.
2. Microwave heating: The plastic lunch box can heat food directly in the microwave oven, which is more convenient.
3. Appearance of the plastic lunch box: The high-quality plastic lunch box has a glossy appearance, beautiful design and no burrs.
4. Heat resistance: Plastic lunch boxes have relatively high requirements for heat resistance, will not deform in high temperature water, and can even be sterilized in boiling water.
5. Durable: The plastic lunch box should have superior impact resistance, not easily broken when pressed or impacted, and will not leave scratches.
Different shapes store different things, making it more convenient to use. In addition to the common squares, rectangles, and circles, there are also suits designed for picnics, making life easier and more convenient.
Square plastic lunch box: suitable for storing all kinds of condiments, leftovers, leftover cans, fruits and vegetables.
Rectangular plastic lunch box: suitable for storing bacon and meat food. Large-capacity rectangular plastic lunch boxes are suitable for storing fruits, vegetables and seafood.
Round plastic lunch box: suitable for storing various condiments, canned fruits, whole grains, nuts, tea and other foods.
Precautions for use
1. Ordinary plastic plastic lunch boxes cannot be put into microwaves and ovens, because plastics will produce substances harmful to the human body at high temperatures. If you often use a microwave oven for cooking, it is best to use a plastic lunch box made of polycarbonate (PC); if you use a high temperature of about 70 degrees for continuous sterilization and washing, please do not exceed 20-30 minutes. The high-heat part of the ordinary dishwasher is at the bottom. In other words, the upper part is subject to indirect heat transfer, so it is better to place it in the upper part of the dishwasher for cleaning. Although plastic products made of polypropylene have a high heat resistance temperature, if they are heated for a long time, the product will be deformed and elongated. Therefore, after cleaning, if you want to use it immediately, please soak the plastic lunch box in cold water before using it. This is a good way to prevent deformation. In addition, the tempered glass plastic lunch box may explode when it encounters extreme cold and extreme heat.
2. The storage time of different foods is different. Don't rely solely on the sealing ability of the plastic lunch box, but eat it as soon as possible. The P.P (polypropylene) plastic lunch box can be heated for a short time when used in a microwave oven, but it cannot be used as a cooking container used in a microwave oven. (When heating and thawing for a short time, the time should not exceed 3 minutes.)
3. When putting it in the microwave oven, you must loosen the lid joint device before using it. If the lid is locked and used, the plastic lunch box may deform or burst due to pressure. When used in a microwave oven, if the food contains more oil and sugar, the plastic lunch box will deform if the temperature rises rapidly.
4. When cleaning the plastic lunch box, use a softer sponge and do not use a hard dish cloth to avoid scratches and discoloration of the plastic lunch box. When cleaning the silicone resin liner between the lid and the container, please do not pull it strongly, otherwise it will break or become longer.
5. Hot food will expand the air and reduce the sealing performance of the plastic lunch box, so you should wait for the food to cool before storing. The bubbles of carbonated drinks (soda, cola, etc.) will lose the sealing ability of the plastic lunch box. Please do not store it in the plastic lunch box.
⒈The bubbling of carbonated drinks (soda, cola, etc.) will lose the sealing ability of the plastic lunch box. Foamed food, fermented food, hot food, etc. will reduce the sealing performance of the plastic lunch box. Please avoid storing in plastic lunch boxes. Such food.
⒉When using in a microwave oven, if the food contains a lot of oil and sugar, the plastic lunch box will be deformed if the temperature rises rapidly. Therefore, to heat the above-mentioned food, it is best to use a microwave oven special box.