Add：North Industrial District, HuangYan,TaiZhou,ZheJiang Province,China
Mail: shuangxibusiness@ vip.163. com
Bowl is a kind of tableware with the most national char […]
Bowl is a kind of tableware with the most national characteristics invented by the Han nationality. Chinese people have used bowls for more than 3,000 years. Our ancestors first used branches and bamboo branches to pick up food, and now the materials of bowls have become more and more diverse. There are wooden, painted, plastic, metal, bamboo, ivory, but what are the advantages and disadvantages of bowls made of such various materials?
1. For a painted bowl, what should I do if the paint contains heavy metals or harmful substances?
2. Metal bowls, what should I do if there is heavy metal, and what should I do if I bite the bowl too hard?
3. Bamboo chopsticks and wooden chopsticks are not easy to clean, and have strong water absorption and adsorption. There are often residues of detergents, which are easily contaminated by pathogenic microorganisms, but they are non-toxic and harmless, and very environmentally friendly. You can also choose Natural wooden chopsticks.
4. The texture of the plastic bowl is brittle, will it have a plastic smell? It is easy to deform after being heated. What if it is made of plastic with poor material?
1. Melamine bowl is melamine resin, chemical name melamine, also known as imitation porcelain tableware, belongs to thermosetting plastics in plastics, with non-toxic and tasteless, bump resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance (+120 degrees), low temperature resistance , Low thermal conductivity, compact structure, strong hardness, not easy to break, strong durability, etc. One of the major characteristics of plastic salad bowl set this plastic is that it is easy to color, and the color is very beautiful, and the overall performance is better. However, melamine cannot be used in microwave ovens, it is only resistant to high temperature of 120°C, and cannot be used in oil pans.
2. PP plastic bowl, light weight, low strength, temperature resistance of about 100 ℃, not fireproof, low cost.
3. ABS plastic bowl, light weight, low strength, temperature resistance around 90℃, not fireproof, low cost.
4, PA nylon bowl, good toughness, easy to absorb water, strong adsorption.
5. The SPS plastic bowl can make a metal sound, and its texture is close to that of metal, but it is lighter than metal, and its temperature resistance is more than 200 degrees. It can be used in boiling oil, and it is not fireproof. (May I ask what material SPS is? Para polystyrene (syndiotactic polystyrene) is syndiotactic polystyrene catalyzed by metal. It is a crystalline polymer with excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance. properties, good mechanical properties and excellent moisture resistance, electrical properties)
6. PPS plastic bowl, made of PPS plus 50 glass fiber, can emit metal sound, texture is close to metal, high strength and hardness, but lighter than metal, temperature resistance of more than 200 degrees, can be used in boiling oil, no mold , Not easy to deform, resistant to acid, alkali and salt corrosion, safe and hygienic, and fireproof. PPS plastic bowls are more and more used in the manufacture of high-end bowls because of their excellent handle, high temperature resistance, no deformation, safety, no mold, and low cost. We have special materials for PPS plastic bowls, ranging from ten yuan to thirty yuan per kilogram and other grades.
One pitcher with four tumblers