Add：North Industrial District, HuangYan,TaiZhou,ZheJiang Province,China
Mail: [email protected] vip.163. com
There are many types of plastic tableware according to […]
There are many types of plastic tableware according to their composition, such as high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate and so on. Plastic tableware with different compositions is suitable for different materials, so you must meet your own needs when purchasing. Parents and parents should keep in mind the ingredients of these types of plastic tableware and their respective applicable occasions!
1. High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is suitable for bathing products and cleaning supplies, but not for meat and cakes. In addition, some households also use plastic tableware containing this ingredient for daily garbage and kitchen sundries.
2. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is polymerized by vinyl chloride. The cling film has good transparency, strong adhesion, is not easy to break, and the price is low and low. However, it will release toxic substances when it comes in contact with grease. It is best to pay attention to it when using it. Don't put foods with more fat, you can put vegetables and fruits, in addition, refrigerated foods can also be put. If you use a microwave oven, it is best not to use plastic tableware that contains this ingredient, as the high temperature will also let it release toxic substances.
3. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) cling film is mostly used to make the inner film of milk cartons and packaging boxes, because it has water barrier properties, but the heat insulation effect is poor, and it will melt when the temperature exceeds 120 degrees Celsius. It is best not to heating. In daily use, it is best to remove the plastic wrap and do not use it in a microwave oven, otherwise harmful substances will be dissolved.
4. Polypropylene (PP), with good transparency, is mostly used to make disposable boxes in restaurants. Of course, plastic boxes made of it can also be heated in a microwave oven. This material is the only plastic box that can be microwaved. When purchasing, be sure to read the polypropylene material and the words "Microwaveable" marked on the box.
5. Polystyrene (PS) is heat-resistant and cold-resistant. It is mostly used to make fast food boxes and instant noodle boxes, but it is also not suitable for heating in microwave rate, because too high temperature will cause it to release harmful substances. In addition, Try not to use it to hold hot food, and don't use it to hold strong acid food.
7. Polycarbonate (PC) has good transparency, toughness and strength. It is mostly used to make water bottles, water cups, baby bottles, etc., but it contains endocrine disruptors such as bisphenol A, which is harmful to developing children and can also be pregnant. In severe cases, it can cause congenital mental retardation and miscarriage of pregnant women. Therefore, if parents find that PC is in the material of their baby’s baby bottle, they should stop using it immediately and choose a bottle of other safe materials.